The G305 is powered by Logitech’s patented ‘Lightspeed’ technology, making it faster than most wired mice. The company also claims the device provides 10x more power efficient than its previous wireless mice. The G305 includes DPI settings ranging from 200 – 12,000 and can save up to 5 profiles on the onboard memory.
“For years, we have been committed to delivering wireless performance that was faster than our competitor’s wired offerings,” vice president and general manager of Logitech Gaming Ujesh Desai said.
“Through our work Wireless has advanced to the point where esports pros are trusting our innovative technology and winning with our wireless mice. With the G305 we wanted to bring the same top-of-the-line technology to everyone.”
Quick List of the Logitech G305 Features
– Next-gen 12,000 DPI HERO optical sensor delivers unrivaled gaming performance, accuracy and power efficiency
– Advanced LIGHTSPEED wireless gaming mouse for super-fast 1 ms response time and faster than wired performance
– Ultra-long battery life gives you up to 250 hours of continuous gaming on a single AA battery
– Lightweight mechanical design and classic shape for maximum maneuverability, durability, and comfort
– Compact, portable design with convenient built-in storage for included USB wireless receiver