After launching the Single Sim Version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 last year in September, the leading Smartphone maker and Multinational company Samsung has finally launched it’s much awaited Dual Sim variant of Galaxy Note 5 in India at Rs. 51,400. Samsung’s Galaxy Note 5 dual-SIM version was first spotted in Philippines in August last year.
This article includes, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 dual-SIM faetrures, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 dual-SIM price, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 dual-SIM price in India, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 dual-SIM, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 top 10 features, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 dual-SIM, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 dual-SIM review, Galaxy note 5 dual sim uae, Galaxy note 5 duos, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 dual-SIM problems etc.
Features and Specifications for Dual Sim Samsung Galaxy Note 5
The Galaxy Note 5 Dual SIM, unlike its single-SIM model, supports dual Nano-SIMs. Rest of the specifications of the Galaxy Note 5 Dual SIM are identical to the original model.For those unaware, the Galaxy Note 5 Dual SIM features as mentioned below :
- The Note phablet features dimensions of 153.2×76.1×7.6mm, and weights 171 grams.
- 7-inch QHD (1440×2560 pixels) Super-Amoled display with a pixel density of 515ppi
- powered by a 64-bit octa-core Exynos 7420 SoC with four Cortex-A57 cores clocked at 2.1GHz, and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.5GHz.
- The Android 5.1 Lollipop-based smartphone packs 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM.
- It sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture and optical image stabilisation, apart from a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
- It is backed by a 3000mAh non-removable battery and also supports Fast Charging technology.
- It will be available in Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, and Silver Titanium colour variants.
Price and Availability for new smartphone
With the launch of the dual-SIM version of the Galaxy Note 5, the single-SIM version has received a price cut. It is now retailing at Rs. 47,900 for the 32GB, and Rs. 53,900 for the 64GB model via the company’s official store.
To recall, Samsung launched the Galaxy Note 5 back in September in India at Rs. 53,900 for the 32GB variant, and Rs. 59,900 for the 64GB variant Priced at Rs. 51,400, the 32GB inbuilt storage variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual SIM is now available to buy via Samsung’s India eStore.
The 64GB variant of the Galaxy Note 5 Dual SIM smartphone is also due to launch in India soon, and is expected to bear a Rs. 57,400 price tag.
About the Author:
He is a passionate Blogger, Entrepreneur, Writer and Thinker. He has been blogging from last couple of years and love every thing about it. He covers almost every thing related to technology on his Blog, Cyberockk.com.