AMD has released a new driver update for its Radeon graphics cards. The latest AMD Radeon graphics 19.2.2 driver as its main key highlights brings compatibility support for the newly launched AMD Radeon VII 7nm GPU. The latest Radeon graphics 19.2.2 driver also adds support for a hefty number of games including Far Cry New Dawn, Metro Exodus, and Crackdown 3.
It also brings support for the newly launched Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: Gathering Storm expansion pack. We have a long list of games launching this month in February. So, make sure you have the latest drivers updates t play all those games on your PC smoothly.
The latest AMD Radeon 19.2.2 Graphics Driver update also brings bugs fixes performance tweaks.
Some of the fixed issues you can find below.
- Using the Alt+Tab shortcut out of a fullscreen application or game may be slow or take longer than expected when using a display connected by DisplayPort.
- Apply and Discard buttons may not appear in some areas of Radeon Overlay under the Radeon WattMan overclocking tab.
- Radeon WattMan may fail to apply memory clock changes on AMD Radeon VII.
- AMD Radeon VII may intermittently experience a system hang when attempting to perform a timeout detection and recovery on Windows 7 system configurations.
- Radeon WattMan may display the incorrect max fan/temperature values for AMD Radeon VII.