Xiaomi today released the latest MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM update 9.2.28 for several of its Mi devices, The latest MIUI 10 Global Beta update 9.2.28 now available for Redmi 3S, Redmi 4X, Mi 5s, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime, Redmi 4A, Mi Max 2, Redmi Note 5A / Redmi Y1 Lite and more. The update doesn’t include Redmi Note 5 / Pro, Poco F1, Mi 8, Redmi 6A, Redmi 6, Redmi 6 Pro India, Mi MIX3, Red mi 5A, Redmi 5, Mi 8 Pro, Redmi Note 6 Pro, and Mi 8Lite due to errors in the Mi Wallpaper application.
The latest MIUI 10 Beta update 9.2.28 as always brings several new enhancements, bug fixes and optimization to the Mi devices. The latest MIUI 10 9.2.28 update also brings the most notable features called the Game Booster. The new Game Booster, also known as Game Turbo brings an optimized gaming experience on your device.
The new game booster includes features such as auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode, which can be turned off automatically without leaving the game. The auto brightness feature is really good and helps your eyes while gaming.
In addition to this, the latest update brings the following optimizations and bug fixes.
- Notifications about system updates are marked in blue now
- Notification badges were displayed incorrectly on the WhatsApp icon
- Optimized gaming experience: auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode can be turned off automatically during games.
- You can open the gaming toolbox by swiping from the top side of the screen
- Floating windows for incoming calls during games
- Displaying items on the turned off screen couldn’t be turned off on time in some cases
- Timer switch didn’t work in some cases