ASUS has officially listed the ASUS TUF FX95DD gaming laptop on the Chinese website. It sets itself apart from delivering advanced hardware without sacrificing cost/benefit, being the first to be based on second-generation AMD Ryzen processors.
The processor chosen to be shipped with this model is the AMD Ryzen 7 3750H, a quad-core with 2.3-GHz 12nm lithography that can reach 4GHz in Boost mode and integrated Radeon Vegas 10 GPU. In addition, this notebook offers a GPU GeForce GTX 1050 3GB, 8GB of DDR4 RAM (which can be expanded up to 32GB) and an SSD up to 512GB.
Its keyboard is backlit and the screen is a 15.6″ Full HD LCD IPS with 120Hz refresh rate and 16:9 aspect ratio, seeking to provide the best possible player experience.
A curious point in the new notebook is that it focuses on strength and quality of finishing, having military certification MIL-STD-810G, thus ensuring that it withstands falls.
ASUS TUF FX95DD Technical Specifications
- Display: IPS LCD Full HD 120Hz 15.6 “with 16: 9 aspect ratio
- Processor: AMD Ryen 7 3750H
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 3GB + Radeon Vega 10 Mobile
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 2,400 MHz (Expandable up to 32GB)
- Storage: 512GB SSD M2 + 2.5 “SATA HDD
- Connectivity: WiFi AC, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit LAN
- Webcam: 720p
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Dimensions: 36×26,2×2,6 cm
- Weight: 2.2kg
Price and Availability
Already available for pre-order in the Chinese market, ASUS TUF FX95DD can be purchased for CNY 5,798. Right now, there is no word on the global availability of this new laptop.