Days Gone has received a new update 1.21 patch notes and this time the update brings the first free weekly DLC challenges called “Surrounded” to the game. In the new “Surrounded” weekly challenge players will need to survive fighting against endless Horde of Freakers as long as possible. The latest Days Gone patch 1.21 update also brings new trophies, fixes to progression issues and several bugs. You can check out the full Days Gone update 1.21 patch notes below.
Days Gone Update 1.21 Patch Notes
Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Surrounded” is the first DLC challenge drop! It’s you VS. an endless Horde of Freakers! Survive the Horde as long as possible by utilizing your weapons, traps, and the environment. Increase the time on the timer by taking down Freakers and maximizing your score!
- Each week on Friday, we will unlock a new challenge for you to master! (Will confirm day/time)
- Earn a Bronze, Silver, or Gold rank to earn credits to buy new characters, custom accents, and rings
- Once you complete a challenge, you will earn that challenge’s Patch which will be permanently shown on Deacon’s jacket in both challenge and story mode!
- Free new custom accent has been added to our story mode, “Farewell Mongrels” (Due to an issue that popped up in this latest patch, the “Farewell Mongrels” custom accent has been delayed to our next patch. We apologize for the inconvenience.)
- New trophies have been added exclusively to the new weekly challenges
- Lisa will not get stuck on the house terrain during the mission ”Lots Of Sick People”
- After finishing the objective in “You Don’t Want to Know”, you should be able to properly loot your bounty
- Picking up and swapping weapons on the ground has been changed to the “Triangle” button
- A fix has added to fade away the Stat Upgrade and Trust Level banner from the player’s UI
- Swarmers and the Horde should now vault through windows properly
- The Breaker’s AI should function correctly when traps are utilized
- Leaving flashback missions should now retain your melee weapon and proper ammo count
- Rendering issue has been resolved with a certain set of NPCs
- Localization fixes
- Various bug fixes and miscellaneous crash fixes
Notably, with the patch notes version, 1.10 Sony’s PS4 exclusive Days Gone in May received its first post-launch free DLC content with Survival difficulty mode. Later last month the game received latest patch notes version 1.11 which brought several fixes to the game.