Last month Dota Underlords received a new balance update which brought adjustments to the game board: Lighting and Shadow intensity tweaks, several performance optimizations to both mobile and PC version of the game. Now, Dota Underlords has received a new patch update which brings several UI improvements, adds Scoreboard. Defaults to TAB on the PC as well as add new battery status to the mobile version of the game.
Further, the new Dota Underlords update also fixes play/pause buttons disappearing issue and adds Battery Saver mode to mobile. The update also adds Tap to Move option: For those who like to tap to place instead of dragging on the board for mobile.
In addition, the latest Dota Underlords update brings several fixes to the gameplay. This includes a fix for Demon Hunters where they were not doing their jobs and leaving enemy demons with their buff on. It also fixes all known AI Pathing issues as well as fixes an issue where Techies planting their bomb in the wrong location. Check out the full Dota Underlords update patch notes below.
Underlords Update Patch Notes
- Added Scoreboard. Defaults to TAB on the PC.
- Added Leaderboards. Welcome, Lords of White Spire.
- Further lighting tweaks to the board to brighten it up.
- Update Notes can now be found from inside the game.
- Season Info: Heroes’ Ability info now shows damage type
- New Kill Streak FX.
- Unit VO is now spatialized (Audio will closely match where the unit is located).
- Enabled additional sounds in unit combat.
- Yo, Reddit: Versus, Round Over and Round Start screens will close on any non-UI click or ESC keypress.
- Yo, Reddit: Versus, Round Over and Round Start screens won’t appear if the user is dragging units or items.
- Many UI improvements have been done.
- Added description of how the Hero Pool works to the Season Info UI.
- Hero stat changes from basic items is now shown during combat as well during preparing.
- Fixed Terrorblade Rank 2 and Rank 3 not updating his model after casting Metamorphosis.
- Added Battery Status.
- Fixed play/pause buttons disappearing.
- Added Tap to Move option: For those who like to tap to place instead of dragging on the board.
- Added Battery Saver mode.
- Can now query a hero’s ability from the shop.
- More performance improvements.
- Fixed Demon Hunters not doing their jobs and leaving enemy demons with their buff on.
- Fixed Techies planting their bomb in the wrong location.
- Fixed all known AI Pathing issues.
- Level 9: Tier 2 odds 30% -> 25%, Tier 3 odds 25% -> 30%
- Level 11: Tier 1 odds 10% -> 13%, Tier 2 odds 15% -> 20%, Tier 3 odds 30% -> 25%, Tier 5 odds 15% -> 12%
- Round will continue for another second once the last unit dies, giving the other team a chance for a last minute kill to force a draw.
Dota Underlords is a new strategy game which takes on Vale’s Dota Auto Chess. The game is now available on PC via Steam, Android, and iOS for free. You can find the full details on the latest Dota Underlords update here.