Later last month Mortal Kombat 11 received a new patch update on PS4 and Xbox One that brought general gameplay adjustments to the game and had also fixed Kung Lao’s hat attack issue. However, the patch was only released for PS4 and Xbox One at that time. Now, the same patch is available to download for PC players as well. The latest patch has no exceptions and brings the fixes and changes to the game as it was released the last month on PS4 and Xbox One.
Mortal Kombat 11 Latest Update Patch Notes for PC
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Kung Lao’s Swaggering Shaolin Hat is now the correct visual and unlocked for players
- Fixed an issue where some Augments were not awarding their Experience bonuses when socketed into certain pieces of gear
- Fixed an rare issue where after Chip Avoided or Last Breath has occurred Offensive/Defensive Meter could have an invalid regeneration rate
- Fixed a rare issue where Meter regeneration rate could become invalid if the meter was not allowed to refill to maximum for a long period of time over multiple rounds
- Krypt – Kollector’s Trading Table now has the correct inventory displayed
Mortal Kombat 11 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.