EA has released the latest title update for its football game FIFA 20 on PC. According to the latest title update patch notes, FIFA 20 title update 4 is currently available to download on PC and will soon be available for PS4 and Xbox One at a later date. The title update 4 for the FIFA 20 brings a number of changes to Legendary AI Difficulty to make it more challenging.
As part of the general gameplay changes made in the latest title update 4, it improves the CPU AI Controlled Player’s ability to mark a player that is Strafe Dribbling. It also improves the player’s ability to apply defensive pressure to the opponent’s ball carrier and Player’s passing logic by allowing it to make smarter decisions when passing.
Further, the FIFA 20 title update 4 brings a number of changes to Skill Moves which includes the following changes.
- Increased the responsiveness of the Body Feint Skill Move when performing it while standing still.
- The Advanced Rainbow can now only be performed by 5 Star Skill Move players.
- The Ball Roll into Heel Chop Skill Move combination will now require the player to have 4 Star Skill Moves.
- Players will now be able to use the new Heel Chop Turn Skill Move combo in combination with other Skill Moves, such as a Ball Roll.
- Increased the likelihood that error will impact multiple Fake Shots chained while sprinting, specifically when they’re chained at a 45-degree angle in either direction.
- Reduced exit speed when performing the Drag Back Skill Move at a 180-degree angle.
In addition, FIFA 20 title update 4 also brings various gameplay fixes and a number of changes to Career Mode, VOLTA FOOTBALL, Pro Clubs, Kick Off, Skill Games, general and audio.
There is also a PS4 specific change has been made in this update which adds a PS4 Tournaments option to the Online HUB. To know about what’s more included in the latest FIFA 20 title update 4 official patch notes here.
FIFA 20 title update 4 is now available to download on PC and will soon be available for PS4 and Xbox One at a later date.