Epicgames today released the latest v11.31 patch update for its popular battle royal game Fortnite. The latest Fortnite update v11.31 patch notes bring some notable changes and bug fixes to the game which includes new Battle Lab. The new Battle Lab is said to allow players creating their own Battle Royale island and set the rules. Players will be able to create their own Battel Royal island by using their favourite LTM loot pools, set up combat scenarios with the new Bot Grenades and also by setting options like gravity and fall damage.
The Fortnite v11.31 patch notes further say that a player will be able to add up to 15 friends into his own created Battel Royal island or matchmake with default options in a public Battle Lab.
The latest Fortnite v11.31 patch update further adds Playground under Creative. In the Playground, you can Play Creative maps with others by queuing for Creative and choosing “Play” instead of “Create.”
Notably, the Fortnite v11.31 patch also temporarily disabled the support of DirectX 12 beta for Fortnite. Epicgames says that they have gained valuable information from the beta and after making some improvements it will bring it back in early 2020.
Last but not least, Fortnite v11.31 patch update brings a number of bug fixes which you can find below.
- Continued to make improvements regarding FPS drops and hitching on mobile devices.
- The Fire/Build button on mobile devices is no longer unavailable when the Glider Redeploy button is shown.
- Resolved an issue involving players being unable to exit the HUD Layout Tool on mobile devices.
- Resolved an issue involving being able to see the Edit option on enemy walls.
- The “Eliminations without aiming down sights” Dive! Challenge is now tracking progress properly.
- Resolved an issue involving the “Join Party” option through “Joinable Parties” not working on controller.
- The Item Shop countdown timer no longer appears out of sync for different players.
- Resolved stability issues.