Beat Saber is an interesting VR game that lets you slash the beats as they come flying at you. At the same time playing, you also get your self with an immersive rhythm and music beats experience, surrounded by a futuristic world that you have never experienced before. To make your experience even better Beat Games has always been releasing a new game update to bring you a better experience of the Beat Saber.
In addition to this Beat Game, today released a new update version v1.6.2 patch (1.24) for the Beat Saber. However, the latest Beat Saber update 1.24 comes as small patch update for the game. The update brings fixes to two minor issues which you can find listed below in the patch notes.
Beat Saber Update v1.6.2 Comes with:
- Fixed bug when some notes were spawned incorrectly in 360°/90° Levels.
- Tweaked settings for controller position and rotation offset.
Three days back Beat Saber had also received a small hotfix update v1.6.1 fixing a number of in-game issues listed below.
- Enabled custom position and rotation offset for controllers.
- Improved automatic sound effects volume.
- Fixed rotation of controllers in the pause menu in 360/90° levels.
- Fixed wrong rotation of first notes in practice mode in 360/90° levels.
- Disabled chevron if static lights option is turned on in 360/90° levels.
- Improved performance across the gameplay.
- Added better “no favorites” info to level selection.
- Fixed double up note in Glide beatmap.
- Various tweaks and fixes.
You can check out the Beat Saber Steam page for more details.