Friday The 13th The Game has received a new patch update on all platforms. The update brings the patch version 1.36 and its now available to download for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. The latest 1.36 update for Friday The 13th The Game mainly focusses on fixing some in-game issue.
First of all the Friday The 13th, The Game latest patch fixes an issue which was causing Environmental Kills to record a kill, but leave the counselor in game, creating stuck lobbies and excessive kill counts. The latest patch also brings fixes to various crash issues in the game.
The update also resolves various counselor stuck spots as well as various car interaction fixes, specifically counselors interacting with the car (fixing, starting, etc).
Friday The 13th The Game is developed by IllFonic which is based on the popular Friday the original Friday The 13th horror franchise movie.
You can check out some of the fixes made in the latest patch update below.
- Fixes: Various game crash issues.
- Various car interaction fixes, specifically counselors interacting with the car (fixing, starting, etc).
- Various counselor stuck spots have been resolved.
- OTHER: Private Matches now include control over more of the in game settings.
- The modifier for “Ability Unlock/Recharge Rate” for Jason is currently only Recharge Rate. The Ability Unlock speed aspect of this will be implemented at a later date.
You can find the full patch notes here.