AMD today released the latest Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 update 20.1.3. The latest update as its main highlight brings support for the AMD’s newly launched Radeon RX 5600 XT ultimate 1080p graphics card. Notably, AMD today launched its latest Radeon RX 5600 series of graphics card aimed at users who want to get the best possible experience with their graphics card at 1920x1080p setting.
Talking more about the latest Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 update 20.1.3 update. It brings a number of notable fixes as well. This includes fixes for the intermittent black screen or loss of display issue when doing web browsing, gaming or watching a video.
The latest 20.1.3 update also brings fixes the crash or fail to launch issue for a number of games including Nioh, Dragon Quest Builders 2, WWE 2K20, Dead or Alive 6 and Atelier Ryza. There are several other issues have been fixed in the latest Adrenalin 2020 update 20.1.3 which you can find below.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Update 20.1.3 Fixed Issues
- An intermittent black screen or loss of display may occur when performing parallel actions such as web browsing, gaming or watching video.
- A limited number of games such as Nioh™, Dragon Quest Builders 2™, WWE™2K20, Dead or Alive 6™ and Atelier Ryza™ may crash or fail to launch.
- Wolfenstein™ 2: The New Colossus is not detected in Radeon Software games manager.
- Text overflow in some UI boxes or toast messages may be experienced in some language localizations.
- Fan Tuning may change back to the default state when switching between available GPUs.
- Copy text options are not available in the display specs table for Radeon Software.
- An intermittent black screen or loss of display may occur when the system is left idle at the desktop.
- Factory Reset install may keep previously configured Radeon Software game profiles. This can cause mismatch between global graphics settings and per profile settings.
To know more about the Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 update 20.1.3 and download link you can simply head to this link here.