Latest OTA update with February security patch for devices including Realme X50 5G, Nokia 9 and Mi 10 Pro is now available to download. You should note that the latest OTA update for the Realme X50 5G and Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is rolling out only in China currently. While the update for the Nokia 9 with February security patch is rolling out in the United Kingdom.
The latest OTA update for the Realme X50 5G and Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro in China along with the February security patch also brings several bug fixes and improvements to both the devices.
This update for the Realme X50 5G drops with version number RMX2051_11.A.09 and weighs in a massive 3.46 GB in size. While the update for the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro (source) arrives with the version number V126.96.36.199.QJACNXM and weighs in around 388 MB in size.
The latest OTA update for the Nokia 9 however, doesn’t bring new version number and it weighs in around only 8.1 MB in size in size, source Twitter user Nokatel.
Below you can find the changelogs of the latest update for the Realme X50 5G, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and Nokia 9.
Realme X50 5G Latest OTA Update Changelogs with February Security Patch
● Update Google patch until February
● Optimize system performance and improve stability
● Optimize network performance and improve call experience
● Add extremely dark night scene function to enhance the shooting experience
● Add the function of sunlight screen to improve the screen visual experience under strong light
● Optimize the screen experience at 90Hz and 120Hz
● repair third-party application to send voice is abnormal
● repair the video part of the scene at small probability Huaping problems
● repair can not unlock the next part of the scene fingerprint side issues
● Fixes scene hands-free headset and a minimum issue volume is too loud
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Latest OTA Update Changelogs with February Security Patch (Translated from Chinese)
- Optimize and upgrade GPU driver version
- Improve system performance
- Optimized problems of WLAN 5G band signals
- Fix occasional restart of router system
- Fixed the problem that occasionally dual WLAN speed could not be connected or scanned.
- Fixed occassional disconnection from router, high latency and network disconnection.
- Improve the speed of WeChat red envelope notifications or mobile networks
- Update Google Security patch (2020-02) to improve system security.
- Fixed the problem of signal bounce in individual netwotk environment
- Optimize speaker sound quality
Nokia 9 PureView Latest OTA Update Changelogs with February Security Patch
- Google Security Patch 2020-02