Nintendo has released the latest firmware 10.0.3 update for the Nintendo Switch console. According to the latest, Nintendo Switch firmware update 10.0.3 patch notes, it only brings general system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience. The latest update 10.0.3 doesn’t bring any other changes and fixes for the hybrid console.
Nintendo Switch Firmware Update Ver. 10.0.3 Patch Notes (Released May 25, 2020)
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.
To recall, the previous Nintendo Switch update version 10.0.2 had brought a fix for an issue where a Nintendo Switch console with system menu version 10.0.0 or 10.0.1 was unable to set up a new Nintendo Switch controller.
The previous Nintendo Switch firmware update 10.0.2 had also fixed an issue that was causing the incorrect joystick control after the Switch update 10.0.1.
How to update to the latest Nintendo Switch firmware version?
Notably, in most cases, Nintendo Switch automatically downloads the most recent system update while it is connected online. However, if you want to check or update manually then simply follow the steps below.
Steps to download the latest Nintendo Switch firmware update manually.
- Select the System Settings on the HOME Menu.
- Scroll down through the System Settings menu and select System.
- Select System Update, to start the system update process.
- During the process, the system will first perform a check to determine if a new system update is available.
- If an update is available, the download process will begin automatically.