Today, Saber Interactive and Focus Home Interactive today released a new stability patch update for its online shooter and horror survival World War Z game. The latest stability patch for World War Z is said to resolve a number of stability issues reported by the community on all platforms including PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
According to the latest World War Z stability patch update, it brings fixes two main stability issues related to a critical memory leak, which was causing a lot of crashes on Marseille maps. However, the dev notes that this is a temporary fix and more fixes to this issue will be coming soon.
The second major issue which has been patched in the latest update is the black render artifacts appearing on dark levels. Today’s Stability patch update also fixes some gameplay bugs that were causing the inability to progress in levels. Check out the full World War Z stability update patch notes below.
A new stability patch is live on all platforms, fixing a number of issues reported by the community.
— World War Z Game (@wwzthegame) May 26, 2020
World War Z New Stability Patch Update May 26
• Fixed critical memory leak that was causing a lot of crashes on Marseille maps. It is a temporary fix and more fixes are coming
• Fixed black render artifacts appearing on dark levels
• Fixed some gameplay bugs that were causing inability to progress in levels
• Fixed issue that made several unique weapon variants free for everyone
• Imposing Arsenal trophy no longer requires unique weapon variants to be purchased
• Restored unique Thumper GL variant price back to 500
• Fixed issue with Auto Turret placement that was launching players up in the air
• Improved performance in the last segment of Marseille maps 2 and 3