EA community manager Part Welsh has relaesed the patch note for the upcoming Battlefield V update 7.1 that will go live on all platforms tomorrow on Thursday, June 25 at the following scheduled timing for Xbox One, PC, and PS4. According to the Battlefield V update 7.1 patch notes, it mainly addresses some lingering issues introduced with the Summer Update to Weapons, HUD/UI, and Maps/Modes. The update also delivers a handful of new cosmetics.
Battlefield V Update 7.1 Scheduled Release Timing for June 25, 2020
- Xbox – 12 AM PDT / 3AM ADT / 8AM BST / 9AM CEST
- PC – 1 AM PDT / 4AM ADT / 9AM BST / 10AM CEST
- PS4 – 2 AM PDT / 5AM EDT / 10AM BST / 11PM CEST
Estimated Update Sizes:
- Green heart Xbox – 2.13 GB
- Blue heart PS4 – 1.26 GB
- Orange heart PC – 3.65 GB
Battlefield V Update 7.1 Patch Notes
- m, no more.
- K31/43 is no longer able to fire an extra bullet while switching firing modes
- K31/43 no longer has accuracy issues
- Welrod now properly has 6+1 magazine size and operates as open bolt
- Fixed some instances where K31/43 sniper scopes had the German post crosshair instead of the correct Swiss crosshair.
- Fixed an issue what would cause the soldiers models to not show in the frontend
- Fixed the cosmetics that went missing with the previous update
- Fixed the Welrod Master Dogtag which had the incorrect icon
- Provence – Players will no longer get stuck on top of the ammo box
- Provence – The water on the map is no longer bulletproof
- Twisted Steel – Frontlines – Removed the vehicles for the US team within the squad reinforcement menu
- Outpost – Fixed an exploit that could give a team an unfair scoring advantage
- General stability improvements