OnePlus Nord received its very first OxygenOS 11 open beta update earlier this month. Now, OnePlus has released the second OxygenOS 11 open beta 2 based on the Android 11 for the OnePlus Nord. OnePlus say that the latest beta build update is now rolling out and carries a host of fixes and optimization for the device. However, the second open beta update doesn’t bring any new features.
If we talk about the optimization, the second OxygenOS open beta update optimizes the UI display of Calculator, the position and animation of some icons in the lock screen, and background management of Whatsapp to receive more timely messages.
As for the fixes it includes, the update fixes an issue where the battery icon was not showing up after the device is rotated from landscape to portrait. The update also fixes the issues with Dirac Audio Tuner and unable to set alarms issue.
Further, the second OxygenOS open beta update brings fixes to Messenger Bubbles, Histogram, and horizontal reference line for the camera and unable to set SIM 2 as the default card on the device.
You can find the complete changelogs for the latest OxygenOS Open Beta 2 update for the OnePlus Nord below.
OnePlus Nord OxygenOS Open Beta 2 Changelog:
- Optimized the UI display of Calculator
- Optimized the position and animation of some icons in the lock screen
- Optimized the background management of Whatsapp to receive more timely messages
- Fixed the issue that the battery icon is not displayed after the device is rotated from landscape to portrait
- Fixed the small probability issue where the Dirac Audio Tuner may fail to adjust the sound effect
- Fixed the small probability issue that alarm clocks can not be set
- Fixed the issue that Messenger Bubbles can not pop up
- Fixed the issue with Histogram and horizontal reference line being turned off by default
- Fixed the flashing issue with the icon of Depth effect while shooting with portrait mode
- Fixed the issue that SIM 2 can not be set as the default card
Kindly keep in mind that this is a beta build and not an official stable OTA update. Installing the beta you might encounter bugs and issues on your device so keep that in mind before proceeding and always take a backup of your file and things in case of any data loss.