As we have been accustomed to for some time now, also this month Microsoft has revealed the new games that will soon be added for free to the Xbox Game Pass monthly subscription service, one of the offers on which the gaming sector of the Redmond giant is focusing more in the last few years.
This month will be full of highly anticipated games and new surprises, which will enrich the catalog with titles that have been able to please both the public and the critics.
In addition to the games, we already knew would join the service later this month, such as Undertale, Empire of Sin, or Outriders, other thick games have made their way that will soon be part of the Xbox Game Pass offer: starting from this month, in fact, NieR: Automata, Yakuza 6, Star Wars: Squadrons and Octopath Traveler will also be available to subscribers to the service for free.
- Undertale, Today | Cloud, Console and PC
- Empire of Sin, March 18 | Cloud, Console and PC
- Nier: Automata, March 18 | PC
- Star Wars: Squadrons, March 18 | Console
- Torchlight III, March 18 | PC
- Genesis Noir, March 25 | Console and PC
- Octopath Traveler, March 25 | Console and PC
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition, March 25 | PC
- Supraland , March 25th | PC
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life, March 25 | Cloud, Console and PC
- Narita Boy, March 31 | Cloud and Console
- Outriders, April 1st | Cloud and Console
Among the various games that will soon arrive on Xbox Game Pass, the one that most surprised us was certainly Octopath Traveler by Square Enix, initially released in 2018 as an exclusive for Nintendo Switch and then also released on Steam in the course of the following year, and that it will soon also land on the Xbox family consoles.
In short, once again the titles arriving on Microsoft’s gaming service are so many, and all certainly of quality, marking this month of March 2021 as one of the best from the point of view of the contents arriving on the advantageous monthly subscription offer.