Shears in Minecraft are one of the many tools which are used when we need to shear sheep to get wool and mine a few types of blocks. So, how would you get or make a Shears in Minecraft?
Well, Shears can be found in Minecraft in three ways.
- Or by Natural generation
Ingredients to Make or Craft a Shears in Minecraft?
To craft a Shears in Minecraft you will need:
- 2 Iron Ingot
Iron ingots are versatile metal ingots used extensively in crafting. An Iron Ingot can be found in chest loot, crafting, Smelting, Compound creation, or mob loot.
How to Make a Shears in Minecraft?
To make a Shears in Minecraft, open your crafting table and place the one Iron Ingot in the center of the 3×3 grid. Now, place the second Iron Ingot in the last row of the first column as shown in the image below.
The second way you can get or make a Shears in Minecraft is by Trading. You can trade for Shears with Shepherd villagers. However, in Java Edition, these villagers have only 40% chance to sell shears for 2 emeralds. While on the other hand, in Bedrock Edition you can always trade for a Shears.
The final way you can use to get or make a Shears in Minecraft is Natural generation.
Video tutorial on how to make a Shears in Minecraft.
Check out other Minecraft guides.
- How to Make a Conduit in Minecraft
- What is Anvil in Minecraft, How to Make or Craft It?
- How to Make a Grindstone in Minecraft
- Minecraft Crossbow: All You Need to Know
- What Does SMP and SSP Mean in Minecraft?
- Minecraft Color Codes – Everything You Need to Know
- How to Fix io.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexception Error in Minecraft
- Planet Minecraft: The Largest Minecraft Community on the Internet