Haven Park will officially be available today August 5, 2021, for purchase on Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam, Wholesome Games announced. Haven Park is a new adventure indie game developed and published by Fabien Weibel. Haven Park is a fun adventure game where you play as Flint, whose main task is to keep his grandma’s park up and running and make it a place for the campers to enjoy.
Below you can find the main key features of the Haven Park game.
- Explore a tiny and peaceful open world and build cozy campsites at your own pace
- Plenty of quests and a heartfelt story keep you busy for 2-4 hours with many little secrets to uncover
- Learn new skills that help you make the campers even happier
- Meet lots of charming characters and learn their needs to make them fall in love with Haven Park
Haven Park Minimum PC System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual-Core @2Ghz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Graphics 4400 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 300 MB available space
You can buy Haven Park from Steam.