Monster Hunter Rise update ver. 3.7 is now available for download on Windows 10 PC and Switch. According to the latest Monster Hunter Rise patch 3.7, the latest update brings a number of bug fixes and setting things up for Event Quests arriving in the coming weeks. Notably, the new Monster Hunter Rise Update 3.7 will be available to download on December 20, 2021, with the new Event Quests available for download via Senri the Mailman for next two week, at the usual time: Fridays 00:00 GMT / Thursdays 04:00 pm PST.
Below you can find the upcoming Event Quests details including their availability time in the store.
December 24 (GMT) / December 23 (PST)
- Quest: “Blazin’ Soul of a Warrior”
- Objective: Hunt a Magnamalo
- Locale: Lava Caverns
- Conditions: HR8 or higher
- Quest: “Challenge Quest 07”
- Objective: Slay all monsters (Apex Zinogre, Apex Mizutsune, Apex Diablos)
- Locale: Infernal Springs
- Conditions: HR4 or higher, 2 players max.
Also, there will be two Special Buddies to look out for Yasu and MHC Palamute! both these two Special Buddies will be available as part of the bonus content, available on Dec 24 (GMT) / Dec 23 (PST)
December 31 (GMT) / December 30 (PST)
- Quest: “Frost Bites”
- Objective: Hunt all monsters (Lagombi, Barioth, Goss Harag)
- Locale: Frost Islands
- Conditions: HR4 or higher
- Rewards: Orion Set (Hunter Layered Armor)
- Quest: “Apex Rathalos Emergency”
- Objective: Slay an Apex Rathalos
- Locale: Shrine Ruins
- Conditions: HR8 or above
Monster Hunter Rise Update 3.7 Patch Notes
Main Additions / Changes
- New Event Quests will be available every week.
- New DLC can be purchased from Nintendo eShop.
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Fixed a bug when creating a Palamute that causes a non-existent Voice Type 4 to be selected under specific circumstances, resulting in crashes and other issues.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the settings of the targets to be different between the Host and the guests in the Training Area.
- Fixed a bug causing some monsters only to flinch instead of being downed when hit by a vent in the Lava Caverns, or by a Blastoad.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from being able to enter their tent if they change areas just when they start Wyvern Riding.
- Fixed a bug occasionally preventing the Item Bar from being updated.
- Fixed a bug very occasionally preventing some visual effects from being displayed in cutscenes when departing on the Serpent Goddess of Thunder quest while wearing Arthur’s layered armor.
- Fixed a bug causing the waist of the player character to look cut off when equipping certain leg armor in combination with the Sonic Jersey layered armor.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the player’s hair to clip through their body when using the Hinoa Long or Minoto Long hairstyle.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player’s Buddy from being displayed temporarily if the player joins a multiplayer session while their Buddy has been told to wait.
- Fixed a bug preventing the jerky on the Buddy’s nose from being displayed if the player joins a Lobby during the Give Treat animation.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing Palicoes to stop moving when performing the Giga Barrel Bombay.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the display of the gunlance’s remaining bullets to become incorrect when using the Ground Splitter.
- Fixed a bug causing an unintended guard if the player is hit by a Palamute’s body slam and blunt hit combo while guarding.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the color of the insect glaive’s glow to be different from the equipped Kinsect’s.
- Fixed a bug causing a time frame during which the player cannot dodge if they stop aiming with the bowgun.
- Fixed a bug causing a discrepancy between the amount of ammo owned and the amount of ammo displayed for the bowgun under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug causing the Gyro Correction type to only be reflected on 1 controller when multiple controllers are connected.
- Fixed a bug causing Cohoots to disappear from other players’ arms if you quick travel around the village during multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Total Slain number on the second page of the Guild Card from being displayed correctly if the combined total of monsters slain and captured reaches 99,999.
- Fixed various text bugs.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.