If you are looking to know more about Nahimic Companion then this post is for you. Some users have reported that they’ve seen an unknown application named Nahimic Companion in their start menu but it’s not a virus. If you’re concerned about this new software, it’s important to about this application and how to remove it from your Windows PC.
What is Nahimic Companion?
The Nahimic Companion is a computer program that keeps on reinstalling itself on Windows PC. The Nahimic Companion is not a virus, but it is a standard virtual sound software for MSI motherboards that helps provide good audio quality to streaming consumers and gamers.
The driver enhances audio quality by supporting up to 7.1 audio channels and enables users to use multiple headphones at the same time.
The sound technology of Nahimic is impressive. It supports 7.1-channel high-definition audio. Its sound technology is also advanced with features like the Sound Tracker. The Sound Tracker displays which sounds appear most often in different games. This helps you determine which sounds to turn up for the best audio experience.
This application is compatible with any audio system or networking environment. Nahimic uses two main algorithms for microphone chats. Nahimic Companion has a lot of cool features before it crashes on your PC.
How to Fix Nahimic Companion keeps Reinstalling?
If you are annoyed by this Nahimic Companion application on your PC and looking for ways to remove it then try to follow some methods listed below.
Fix 1: Remove the Files and Service
- Go to Apps and Features by typing this into the PC search bar
- Now, go look for the Nahimic Companion application there and if you find it then click on it and then click Uninstall.
Fix 2: Remove Nahimic Companion from Search Bar
- Click on the Search bar on your PC and type Nahimic Companion
- Now, right-click on the application and click Uninstall.
Fix 3: Remove Nahimic Companion from Control Panel
- Go to the Search bar on your PC and type Control Panel
- Now, on the control panel tab click on Uninstall programs under Programs
- Now, look for the Nahimic Companion app, after you find the app in the list right click on it and click Uninstall.