Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has just received a new update. The latest Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 update as its most notable feature brings the most intense Blackout game mode called the Hot Pursuit to all platforms including Xbox One and PC. The update also brings 3 new vehicles equipped with their own special abilities, tons of additional loot to find, CWL and League Play Ruleset Updates, Saug 9mm and Annihilator Tuning Updates. Treyarch advises that if you are playing for the first time then you can find your squad with some Muscle Cars and floor it to the nearest green light beacon to load up on premium loot.
COD: Black Ops 4 Update Brings Saug 9mm Tuning and Hot Pursuit to PC, PS4 and Xbox One
Treyarch has also added some changes to the Weapon Tuning by announcing that they have now increased the Saug 9mm’s ADS move speed when using the Stock attachment back to pre-1.13 patch levels.
Notably, the upcoming CWL Fort Worth tournaments are set for March 15-17. Players will also find reduced Annihilator’s firing rate and earn rate to bring it more in line with the rest of the Specialist Weapons included in the latest CWL ruleset.
The latest Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 update also adds Zero to the playable Specialist list in the CWL ruleset. Based on additional player feedback Treyarch has also added Drone Squad, Sniper’s Nest, and Strike Team to the list of restricted Scorestreaks in the CWL ruleset.
Below you can find the full Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 update changes that will reflect in competitive play starting today and at CWL Fort Worth on March 15 – 17.
- Saug 9mm ASD move speed increased when using the Stock attachment
- Annihilator fire rate and earn rate reduced
- Zero added as playable Specialist
- Drone Squad, Sniper’s Nest, and Strike Team Scorestreaks now restricted
- Players will now be kicked for repeated intentional teamkilling in League Play
Black Ops 4 with our latest update changelog
- Hot Pursuit now live in Blackout on all platforms
- Saug 9mm tuning changes in Multiplayer
- Annihilator tuning changes in Multiplayer and Blackout
- Zero added as playable Specialist to in a competitive play
- Drone Squad, Sniper’s Nest, and Strike Team Scorestreaks now restricted in competitive play
- Players are now kicked for intentional teamkilling in League Play Events
- Outrider’s Outfit Unlock mission now available in Blackout on Xbox One and PC
- Additional support for new “MKII” weapons added to Zombies on Xbox One and PC
- Weapon Tuning
- Saug 9mm
- Stock: Increased ADS move speed to pre-1.13 patch values.
- Saug 9mm
- Reduced Annihilator fire rate.
- Reduced Annihilator earn rate.
- Increased Tac-Deploy insertion score from +15 to +30 points.
World League Hub
- CWL Ruleset Updates
- Zero added to playable Specialist list in CWL ruleset.
- Drone Squad, Sniper’s Nest, and Strike Team Scorestreaks are now restricted in CWL ruleset.
- Players are now kicked for intentional teamkilling in League Play.
- Reduced fire rate.
- Hot Pursuit
- Hot Pursuit added as the Featured Playlist.
- 3 new vehicles added: SUV, PBR, and Muscle Car, as well as police variants of the helicopter and ATV.
- New vehicles have special abilities to give players a competitive advantage at the risk of greater exposure.
- Muscle Cars have the ability to spot nearby Supply Stashes and Supply Drops.
- Police vehicles have built-in Sensor Dart functionality when their police sirens are activated, as well as the ability to detect enemy-occupied Muscle Cars.
- Supply Stashes and Supply Drops occur more frequently than normal.
- Players respawn with each circle collapse as long as one teammate is still alive when the next Collapse occurs. Respawns are disabled at the final Collapse.
- Players respawn with an MX9 and Armor.
- Last team standing wins the game.
- Outfit Unlock Missions
- “The Numbers” Outfit Unlock mission now available by finding the Tactical Cap and completing the mission requirements.
Additional “MKII” Weapon Support
- Added support for new “MKII” weapons in Zombies (Swat RFT, Daemon 3XB, KAP 45).
- Addressed a visual issue with weapons equipped with Gold Master Camo that have been acquired from the Mystery Box.
The latest update is now live. As for the game itself, Black Ops 4 is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC through Battle.net.