Amazon has a new listing of the upcoming Darksiders games called the Darksiders Genesis. The listing also reveals that the Darksiders Genesis will be released on December 31, 2019. The Amazon listing also shares the first screenshots of the upcoming Darksiders Genesis and the price for PS4 version at $39.99. Darksiders Genesis will also be available for Xbox One, PC as well as on Google’s Stadia service.
However, Publisher THQ Nordic has also released the Darksiders: Genesis official reveal trailer ahead of its official reveal at E3 next week.
Darksiders Genesis is also listed on Steam and it also shares the game description as well as the features of the upcoming action/adventure RPG game. Check out the Steam description and the full features of the Darksiders Genesis below.
DARKSIDERS: GENESIS is an action/adventure that tears its way through hordes of demons, angels, and everything in-between on its way to Hell and back with guns blazing and swords swinging. Genesis gives players their first look at the world of DARKSIDERS before the events of the original game, as well as introduces the horseman STRIFE.
Darksiders Genesis Features
- Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
- Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
- Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode
- Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
- Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more
THQ Nordic is expected to reveal the Darksiders Genesis at the E3 conference next week.