EA has released a new Battlefield V Patch 4.4 update that according to the patch notes brings two new maps called Islands and Provence. The two new maps will be available for both on Squad Conquest and Team Deathmatch. With the latest Battlefield V Patch 4.4 update EA will also be deploying 2 New Weapons across the next 2 weeks of Tides of War. The patch 4.4 also increases max career rank to 500.
In addition, the latest Battlefield V Patch 4.4 brings several general stability improvements and crash fixes and said to have fixes a performance issue that could occur when breaking enemies armor on Firestorm and cause Stuttering. The patch also brings various balance changes to the game. You can check out the summarised version of the latest Battlefield V Patch 4.4 update below.
- Two New Maps – Lofoten Islands and Provence (Available on Squad Conquest and Team Deathmatch)
- 2 New Weapons deploying across the next 2 weeks of Tides of War (Panzerbusche 39 and the Breda M1935 PG)
- Max Career Rank increase to 500
- General stability improvements and crash fixes
- Resolved a performance issue that could occur when breaking enemies armor on Firestorm and cause Stuttering
Maps and Modes
- Lofoten Islands – Available in Team Deathmatch and Squad Conquest
- Provence – Available in Team Deathmatch and Squad Conquest
- Marita – Fixed a window where players would get stuck when vaulting through it
- Marita – Improvements to spawn points
- Mercury – Now available on Squad Conquest
- Mercury – Fixed an issue that was changing the behavior of Smoke grenades on this map.
- Improved hipfire accuracy while jumping for sidearms, SMGs, pistol carbines, bolt action carbines and assault rifles.
- Improved hipfire accuracy while moving when using the Enhanced Grips specialization.
- Increased vertical recoil of all MMGs by 150% on the first shot, decreasing to the current value starting from the fifth shot. We have further changes coming to MMGs in our next update.
- Adjusted bullet penetration effectiveness of Bolt Action Sniper Rifles and Self Loading Rifles through materials
- Adjusted AT Rifle Damage through materials
- Increased melee damage of light melee weapons such as knives to 35 from 27