Good news guys, Android 10 Open Beta 2 update for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T is here. OnePlus has relaesed the second Android 10 open beta build for the OnePlus 5 OnePlus 5T. Please note that similar to the open beta 1 update, the second beta update for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T won’t be available via OTA. Instead, you have to download the latest build via the appropriate download package given below.
For the changelog, the Android 10 Open Beta 2 update for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T also brings an April security patch, optimizes split-screen operation experience, improves system stability, and fixes general bugs.
Android 10 Open Beta 2 Update Changelog for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T
- Optimized split-screen operation experience
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.04
Download and install the open beta 2 update package by following the instructions given below.
- Download the appropriate package for – OnePlus 5 or OnePlus 5T.
- Open the File Manager and move the downloaded .zip package from the Downloads folder to the root directory.
- Open Settings – System – System updates, press the cogwheel on the top right corner, choose the Local upgrade option, and select the rollback file.
Please do note, that users who are using the previous open beta child on their OnePlus 5 or 5T will also need to install Android 10 open beta 2 manually by following the instructions given above.