Did you download and installed the new Xbox (Beta) App on your Windows 10 PC? If not, then let me tell you. Microsoft has relaesed a new Xbox (Beta) App which is now available to download on PC running on the latest version of Windows 10. Do, note that, the new Xbox (Beta) App is only compatible with the latest version of the Windows 10 update released in May this Month.
If you didn’t know about the latest Windows 10 May update or haven’t yet downloaded it on your PC then you can read out our previous post which describes everything on how to download and install Windows 10 May 2020 Update on your PC.
How to Download the New Xbox (Beta) App for Windows 10 PC
Now, if you have already downloaded and have installed the Windows 10 May update then you can simply head over to download the new Xbox (Beta) App on your Windows 10 PC. Just follow the steps given below and you end up downloading the latest new Xbox (Beta) App on your Windows 10 PC.
Note: There are two ways you can download and install the new Xbox (Beta) App on your Windows 10 PC. The first one is by downloading the new Xbox (Beta) App from the Microsoft Store app in your Windows 10 PC. The second way is you can download the new Xbox App from Xbox.com directly. Now let’s check out each way below.
Downloading the new Xbox (Beta) App from Microsft Store on Windows 10
- Click on Start Button on the Left Below Corner
- Go to Microsoft Store App
- Now Go to Search Bar and Search for ‘Xbox Beta’
- Now Click on the Blue Free Button on the Right, That’s it
Downloading the new Xbox (Beta) App from Xbox Website
- Go to the Link Here
- Click Download the App Green Button
- Now go to the Downloaded File Named ‘XboxInstaller’, This will let you install the new Xbox (Beta) App on your PC.
- Now, if your PC isn’t running on the latest version of Windows 10 then the installer will show you to update it first, see below.
- Now simply click continue and it will download and install the new Xbox (Beta) App on your PC.
New Xbox (Beta) App Features
The new Xbox (Beta) App on your PC includes the following features
- Dedicated Xbox Game Pass Tab to let you explore and download over 100 high-quality PC games on Windows 10 as part of your Xbox Game Pass subscription.
- Social Tab to keep you connected with your friends, chat with a friend or as a group using voice or text, and share gifs, screenshots, or game clips.
- “Surprise Me” this new feature suggests a random game from the Xbox Game Pass library that you haven’t downloaded yet.
- Store Tab, you can use the dedicated store tab to purchase your favorite digital PC games, DLC, or add-ons.
Please note, that if you are an Xbox Game Pass member then you can get up to 20% off on games and up to 10% off on DLCs and add-ons in the Xbox Game Pass library.
Let me know if the post above helped you in downloading the new Xbox (Beta) App on your Windows 10 PC.