2K has released the latest NBA 2k22 update. The new NBA 2K22 update 1.6 is now available to download on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. According, to the NBA 2K22 1.6 patch notes, the update brings progression fixes to MyCAREER, new scans and/or general likeness, stability & performance improvements, and more.
NBA 2k22 update 1.6 has now fixed the issue where Kendrick Perkins videos being unavailable to view, preventing the related quests from being completed.
It further addresses an issue with The Game music quest line as well as brings improvements to the draft stock system in MyCAREER to better reflect your status. Check out the official NBA 2k22 update 1.6 patch notes below.
NBA 2k22 Update 1.6 Patch Notes
The City/MyCAREER/Pro-Am/Rec (September 30, 2021)
- Continued stability and performance improvements have been to enhance the overall experience.
- Resolved an issue with some Kendrick Perkins videos being unavailable to view, preventing the related quests from being completed.
- Addressed an issue with The Game music quest line that could prevent it from being completed.
- Fixed an issue with certain dev coach quests in the NBA not starting, and related stats not being tracked correctly.
- Quests related to personal brand levels will now track properly before reaching the NBA.
- Made improvements to the draft stock system in MyCAREER to better reflect your status.
- Resolved a hang that could occur when changing badge loadout during shootarounds in the City.
- Addressed an issue where some players would briefly appear invisible when riding vehicles in the City.
- Fixed a reported issue with invites after finishing a Pro-Am game as a squad.
- Various improvements to user interface elements in all modes to enhance the overall experience.
- Resolved a rare disconnect issue in Play With Friends W Online games.
The following players and coaches have received new scans and/or general likeness updates (as noted):
- Jalen Suggs (new scan)
- Evan Mobley (new scan)
- Josh Giddey (new scan)
- Jonathan Kuminga (new scan)
- Franz Wagner (new scan)
- Davion Mitchell (new scan)
- James Bouknight (new scan)
- Moses Moody (new scan)
- Cameron Thomas (new scan)
- Sabrina Ionescu (new scan)
- Lexie Brown (new scan)
- Emma Cannon (new scan)
- Kahleah Copper (new scan)
- Arella Guirantes (new scan)
- Ruthy Hebard (new scan)
- Teaira McCowan (new scan)
- Astou Ndour (new scan)
- Aaliyah Wilson (new scan)
- LeBron James
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Paul George
- Evan Fournier
- John Collins
- Stephen Curry
- Larry Drew
- Joe Harris
- Richaun Holmes
- Rodney Hood
- Lauren Jackson
- Steve Kerr
- Pete Maravich
- Kenyon Martin
- Jabari Parker
- Noelle Quinn
- Bryant Reeves
- Sheryl Swoopes
- Anderson Varejao
- Derrick White
- Cody Zeller
- Injuries have been disabled in MyTEAM Draft games.
- Applied shoes and badges should now be working correctly in Domination and Challenge games.
- Addressed a hang that could occur when calling a play in Triple Threat games.
- Players are no longer forced to use layup timing in MyTEAM Draft games.