OnePlus has released New OxygenOS Open Beta 39 and 30 for OnePlus 3 and 3T and it is now available to download for both the devices. The new OxygenOS Open Beta 39 and 30 brings several new improvements to the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T devices which includes the following changelogs and improvements.
OxygenOS Open Beta 39 and 30 for OnePlus 3 and 3T Changes and Improvements.
- Improved search tags in App drawer
- Added “New installs” category tag in App drawer
- Improved app list for hidden space and toolbox
- Optimized switching between front and rear camera
- Added capability to scrub/seek through AAC audio file timelines
If you are already part of the OxygenOS Open Beta program then the update might be coming to your device anytime soon via OTA update, to check the update manually you can also head over to your phone’s settings.
But if you don’t want to wait for the OTA to arrive you can also download and install the latest Beta build 39 and 30 on your OnePlus 3 and 3T by downloading the full ROM and flashing your device manually.
How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 39 and 30 on OnePlus 3 and 3T
The update can be done manually by downloading the “Oxygen Updater” (On Your Own Risk) on your device. You can also download the latest build from OnePlus download page here and flash it either through stock recovery or TWRP custom recovery.
- Download OxygenOS Open Beta zip file from the download link above and place it on internal storage of your device.
- Reboot to stock Recovery (press Power + Volume Down buttons after switching off the phone).
- In recovery, wipe Cache.
- Now, choose “Install from internal storage” find your .zip file and flash it.
- Your device will reboot automatically after installing the OS.
Note that, once you migrate to OxygenOS open beta you will not get official OTA for the stable release. You will need to manually flash the stable update to get stable OTA update.
Did you download the new OxygenOS Open Beta 39 and 30 on your OnePlus 3 and 3T device? let me know in the comments below.