People tend to feel the cold most at the extremities of their bodies so naturally most of these devices are aimed at making these parts more comfortable, but there are a few that go as far as creating an all over feeling of warmth. Let’s hope sharing this list is enough to warm the cockles of your heart.
License: Creative Commons image source
- The Beardo – The beardo is a hat that comes fully equipped with an extra piece of fabric, especially for the face. More specifically, it is a hat with a fabric beard. Perfect for the gentleman who struggles to grow any real facial hair and it is much more fashionable than a balaclava.
- Hot Boots – For most of us it is our feet that seem to bear the brunt of the cold weather, especially around the house. So for those times where normal slippers just won’t cut it, why not try Hot Boots. These soft shoes have a removable wheat bag inside them that can be heated up in the microwave.
- Musical Warmers – It’s become something of a modern dilemma for us to have to choose between keeping our heads warm or listening to music. Well not any more. Gone are the days where you have to keep readjusting your earphones as they slip out of your ears from under your hat; thanks to these two great gadgets. Both the ‘hear-muffs’ and ‘headphones hat’ solve this 21st century problem with ease by having speakers built into the fabric itself.
- Blanket or Snuggie – A couple of years ago, if you had said the word blanket to someone they would have accused you of being drunk or worse still, mental. However, such word does exist and is used to describe a blanket with sleeves that gives you full mobility of your arms whilst still keeping your body fully covered. These are perfect for those lazy winter weekends that you spend sitting on the sofa watching TV.
- Heated towel rail – This may not be as portable as some of the others on the list but it is definitely just as important in your search for warmth. There is nothing like that feeling of stepping out of the bath and being greeted by a toasty towel. These great devices also help to keep your bathroom heated; great if you need to get up in the middle of the night.
This article is written by Chris Mayhew on behalf of Heated Towel Rails 4 U. Their wide range of heated towel rails in different styles and with different finishes are an ideal way to keep warm this winter.
This article is contributed by Chris Mayhew and posted by Rizwan Ahmad Author and founder of www.cyberockk.com, He is a tech blogger from India and he loves to share his thoughts by writing articles on this site to the different topics related to technology world,