Lenovo India has announced a good news in a tweet by its India Twitter handle on Monday about the significant reduction in price for its selfie focused smartphone. To recall, the Vibe S1 from Lenovo was launched last year in November at price of Rs 15,999 and from today onwards, the price will be Rs 12,999.
Highlights and Specifications for Lenovo Vibe S1
So, if you are planning to purchase the new smartphone from Lenovo, there are more reasons than pricing. While the highlights are the dual-front cameras and handset also sporting several built-in photo editing tools, other attractive features are discussed below:
• Lenovo Vibe S1 features a 5-inch full-HD (1080×1920) display.
• It is a slim and light weight device while sporting a 7.8mm thin profile and weighs 132 grams.
• The smartphone is powered by a 64-bit 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.
• The Lenovo Vibe S1 offers 32GB of built-in storage and supports expandable storage via microSD (up to 128GB).
• Running Android 5.0 Lollipop, the smartphone supports 4G LTE connectivity,
• Backed by a 2500mAh battery, and
• will be available in Pearl White and Midnight Blue colours.
• The dual front cameras being the main attraction, the Lenovo Vibe S1 sports a 8-megapixel and 2-megapixel front-facing cameras. The company at the time of the launch said, “The 8-megapixel primary front camera takes the sharpest photos and a 2-megapixel secondary front camera analyses depth of field information.”
• Moreover, the photo editing tools are also to watch for as Blur, which allows refocusing anywhere on the selfie (up to 3 focal plains), and Cut Out, which allows users to cut out people from a selfie and then superimpose them on another image
• There Lenovo Vibe S1 also sports a 13-megapixel rear camera also
Shibli is a tech writer with good skills of writing, he is passionate about technology and love
to write on Latest Tech News, Gadgets, Mobiles, Startups, Games etc. You can follow him on Google+.