Hence, the message is clear that this Aqua G2 is mainly targeted for those customers who have not started using any smartphone yet . Moreover, the basic features as mentioned below also give an indication that the device is mostly meant for beginners and not so advanced users.
Specifications for the ‘Intex Aqua G2’
• The Aqua G2 is a dual-sim supporting phone with a a 2.8-inch TFT display with a screen resolution of 240×320 pixels
• It measures 105×57.4x11mm and will be available in Grey and Champagne colours.
• On software front, the smartphone runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
• Talking about the 1100mAh battery, you can go for 6 days on standby while having a talk time of 5 hours
• Camera wise , there is a 0.3-megapixel front and rear cameras with the rear camera accompanied with an LED flash.
• The Aqua G2 is powered by a single-core processor coupled with 256MB of RAM
• There is 512MB of inbuilt storage with expandable storage support via microSD card (up to 16GB).
• The face that Aqua G2 is primarily aimed for first time users of smartphone is that it is a 2G phone with no 3G support on the handset
• According to company, you’ll find the Aqua G2 coming with preloaded apps such as Opera mini.
Well, we see from above features that Aqua G2 is a brilliant device having all the required features, performance capability for any first-time user to get the smartphone experience and Intex will be looking forward to and tap the potential feature phone consumers market.
Shibli is a tech writer with good skills of writing, he is passionate about technology and love
to write on Latest Tech News, Gadgets, Mobiles, Startups, Games etc. You can follow him on Google+.