This post includes the following topics related to mAadhaar app for Android.
mAadhaar app features, mAadhaar app best features, top mAadhaar app features, how to use mAadhaar app features, mAadhaar features, top 5 mAadhaar app features, top 10 mAadhaar app features, mAadhaar app cool features etc.
5 Key Features of mAadhaar app:
1. Aadhaar Number Holder profile download – The will provide a convenient way to carry Aadhaar number with all of your demographic details so you can present that anytime, anywhere.
2. Biometric locking/unlocking – To secure biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either Unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
3. TOTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password which can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
4. Update of profile – An updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of the update request and they will even be able to share QR code and password protected eKYC data to retrieve accurate demographic information from it instead of manual entry.
5. Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder – Share QR code and password protected eKYC data to retrieve accurate demographic information from it instead of manual entry.
Note for Users: Registered Mobile Number is essential to use mAadhaar app. In case your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar visit the nearest Enrolment Centre/Mobile Update End Point.
The app is currently in beta, as the picture shared by UIDAI in its announcement tweet shows, when it’s in beta chances are that you might find some errors and bugs on the app but you could expect them to be resolved soon with the future updates of the apps.
Rizwan is an avid mobile geek and a gaming lover. He loves to keep a tab on new Tech and loves to share latest tech news and reviews on Smartphones, Gadgets, Apps and more here on cyberockk.