– February – Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, LG G7/G7+
– April – Xiaomi Mi 7
– May – HTC U12
– June – OnePlus 6, Sony Xperia XZ Pro, ZTE Nubia Z18
– August – Nokia 10
– September – Samsung Galaxy Note 9, LG V40, Xiaomi Mi MIX 3
– October – Google Pixel 3/3 XL, Sony Xperia XZ2, HTC U12+, ZTE Nubia Z18S
– November – Moto Z (2019)
– December – OnePlus 6T, Samsung W2019
So, what comes out in actual will be interesting to see. However, there are some devices we are still not sure will come with Snapdragon 845 or not and the first comes the LG G7/G7+ and the next Moto Z variants.
So, which one of the smartphone you would like to buy if that comes with Snapdragon 845? Let me know in the comments section down below.
Rizwan is an avid mobile geek and a gaming lover. He loves to keep a tab on new Tech and loves to share latest tech news and reviews on Smartphones, Gadgets, Apps and more here on cyberockk.