PUBG Mobile for Android and iOS has received its biggest patch update ever. The latest version of the PUBG Mobile update 0.6.0 for Android and iOS is now available for download and it has also brought tons of new features to the online multiplayer battle game for players.
The new update now adds Classic Mode in PUBG Mobile in first-person which will allow gamers to play Classic Mode in the game.
The update also includes new Arcade mode called Mini-Zone where more than 100 players would be able to play onto a smaller map that contains three times as many weapons as usual.
There is also a Royale Pass that features a daily and weekly mission which players can complete to increase their rank and earn crates.
PUBG Mobile Update 0.6.0 Patch Notes Can Be Found Below
– A brand new feature!
– Season 1 of Royale Pass starts in mid-June. It will be available for purchase for all players.
– Complete daily and weekly missions to earn points and increase your rank. Complete a certain number of missions every week for additional crates.
– Reach a new Royale Pass rank to unlock its rewards. Players with a busy schedule have the option to purchase ranks directly to unlock rewards.
– An elite version of the Royale Pass is also available. Purchasing the Elite Royale Pass unlocks elite missions to earn more points and collect additional rewards for each rank.
1st Person Perspective
– Added 1st person perspective variation to Classic Mode.
– First person perspective has its own tier system.
– 100 players, smaller map, 3 times the resources and air drops!
– Added weapon finishes to the game.
– New finishes can be obtained in the game and applied to your weapons.
– Added airplane finishes to the game.
– The player with the highest Royale Pass rank in a match can change the plane’s finish before parachuting.
– Added an Armory where you can view all the weapons in the game, and add attachments to see how effective they are.
– Pistols now get their own slot on the match UI and in the backpack.
– Melee weapons can now destroy tires on vehicles.
– Players can now mute individual teammates.
– Improved voice chat system during matches.
– Added a new post-match results screen.
– Added a tier protection system to protect players from being demoted.
– Added Asian characters.
– Added character profiles.
– Added simple emotes so players can interact with one another. More emotes are available via the Royale Pass.
Social Network Link
– Players can now link to one additional social network, for a total of 2.
– Added room cards, which can be used to start rooms. They are available via Royale Pass.
– Added parachutes, weapon finishes, avatars, avatar frames and other new items.
– Items can be gifted to friends.
– Added career results screen.
– Added a character customization page, accessible from the profile screen.
– Added different sound effects for the winner and runner-up at the end of the match.
– Added a reminder tone for the last 5 seconds before boarding.
– Added a marking feature for quick chat. Players can now mark loot locations or dangerous spots.
– UI and sensitivity information is now saved locally.
– Added a Shop for trading Silver Fragments for Outfits.
– Added background noises for some zones, such as the sound of waves crashing when you’re near the shore.
– Added more customizable buttons.
– Added Miramar to Arcade Mode.
– Vehicles no longer deal damage to teammates.
– Improved throwing animation, grenade explosion, and smoke grenade effects.
– Fixed 8x scope and vehicle camera bugs in Spectator Mode.
– Fixed choppy voice chat bugs and Bluetooth headset disconnect bugs.
– Improved UI and vehicle sound effects.
– Improved sound mixing when firing indoors.