When the new AMD – Adrenalin 2019 software Edition released a few weeks back, it brought several new features enhancements to the Adrenalin software. However, soon after its releases, the Adrenalin 2019 software encountered several new bugs but thankfully AMD has now finally the fixes for those bugs with its new AMD Software Adrenalin 18.12.3 driver.
AMD Software Adrenalin 18.12.3 Driver Update Brings Several Bug Fixes
The new AMD Software Adrenalin 18.12.3 driver update brings a list of bug fixes. The update includes fixes for the following bugs
- Fan speed gauge in Radeon WattMan may sometimes overfill.
- Memory clocks on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may become locked at 800MHz.
- Game profiles with custom fan settings may sometimes remain even after closing a game.
- The game streaming tab may be missing in Radeon Settings when Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition is installed twice on a system.
- Radeon ReLive for VR may experience minor corruption for a few seconds immediately after connecting a headset.
- Auto-tuning controls are not displaying their warning message in Radeon Overlay.
- Custom values for the sampling interval slider in the performance metrics feature may fail to enable.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes list a previously installed driver version even after the driver successfully upgrading.
- Apply and Done buttons may sometimes overlap in Radeon Settings or Radeon Overlay.
However, the full list of the bugs fixed and other known issues can be found on the official page. Adrenalin 18.12.3 driver update download link can also be found on the official site here.