Apple today seeded iOS 12.1.3 update for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. The update doesn’t seem a big upgrade and mostly focuses on bug fixes and performance. The update brings fixes which have been causing certain CarPlay systems to disconnect from iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max. It also brings fixes for audio distortion issue found on the iPad Pro (2018). The full list of the iOS 12.1.3 changelog can be found below.
iOS 12.1.3 Update Changelog
- Fixes for an issue in Messages that could impact scrolling through photos in the Details view
- Fix for an issue where photos could have striped artifacts after being sent from the Share Sheet
- Fixes for an issue that may cause audio distortion when using external audio input devices on iPad Pro (2018)
- Fixes for an issue that could cause certain CarPlay systems to disconnect from iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max.
The update also brings the following changes for the HomePod:
- Fixes an issue that could cause HomePod to restart
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri to stop listening
Additionally, Apple has also released macOS Mojave 10.14.3, watchOS 5.1.3 and tvOS 12.1.2, all focusing on bug fixes, performance and stability issues. Apple HomePod has also received 12.1.3 update fixing restart the device itself, and Siri does not respond issues.
To recall, the recent iOS 12.1 beta update brought fixes for the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max charging issue.