Battlefield V Firestorm will be available officially on March 25. One more day to go and you will be able to play the new Battlefield V Firestorm on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The Battlefield V Firestorm for the first time will also include Battle Royale Mode that has been recently confirmed in the Battlefield V official Firestorm gameplay trailer. Now, Jaqub Ajmal
Producer, Battlefield V has officially released the latest Battlefield V update patch notes 1.13, that will bring the Battlefield V Firestorm Battle Royale Mode to the game.
Battlefield V — Official Firestorm Gameplay Trailer (Battle Royale)
The latest update focusses the on improving the aerial combat in Battlefield V. You can find some of the updates below.
Maps and Modes
• Improved vaulting through certain windows on Narvik.
• In Combined Arms, the end-of-mission slow motion effect will now only trigger during
the last three seconds of the mission timer.
• The Combined Arms mission details screen will now properly show which map it takes
• The Tides of War screen on the end-of-round screen will now always show the
descriptions for each node.
• The player can now choose whether to hold or press button for request/skip revive when
down via a new control option.
• Screenshot resolution is now affected by the resolution scale setting. For example, if you
take a screenshot at 1920×1080 with resolution scale set to 200%, the resolution of the
screenshot will be 3840×2160.
• Multiple crash fixes and stability improvements.
• Made performance improvements in Combined Arms.
• Improved NVIDIA DLSS image clarity at 4K and 1440p.
Xbox One-Specific Improvements
• The specialization and customize buttons have been added to the Replace Weapon
• Made previously implemented vault activation improvements to work on 30hz servers.
PlayStation 4-Specific Improvements
• The specialization and customize buttons have been added to the “Replace Weapon”
• Made past vaulting activation improvements to also work on 30hz servers.
The patch update for the Battlefield V Firestorm also brings a lot of other improvements to the game. You can check out the full Battlefield V Firestorm patch notes here.