Apple has pushed the iOS 12.2 Developer Beta 5 for developers. The iOS 12.2 OTA update weighs 279 MB in size and brings bug fixes and improvements. The latest iOS 12.2 Developer Beta 5 will allow developers to test and developing iOS apps for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch devices running iOS 12.2. Below you can find the full iOS 12.2 Developer Beta 5 update change logs.
- You might be unable to authenticate within Wallet after selecting a card. (44919900)
- Resolved an issue that prevented prepaid data plan purchases while using cellular data. (47272516)
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notifications are now available as read-only category sample types. (46422154)
- Photos shared using Sharing Suggestions now load correctly. (47401696)
- The device charge level no longer remains on the lock screen after removing the device from a charger. (47363913)
- Apple News will be available in Canada with iOS 12.2, and is now available for Canadian users on the developer beta. Apple News in Canada supports both English and French. Readers can access a bilingual experience when they follow a channel in a second language.
- Siri works in iOS simulators. (46681836)
For complete update notes you can also head over to the Apple’s support page Here.