AMD released the new version 19.4.3 of its Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition driver. The highlight is the optimizations made available for the game Mortal Kombat 11.
Despite putting support with improvements to the fighting game in the official changelog, the manufacturer did not go into detail in what specific situations the improvements would be applied.
In addition to the optimized experience in Mortal Kombat 11, AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.4.3 still has fixes for a notification problem when AMD Link is connected to Radeon Settings.
The list also has five known issues, which should have solutions released in the next versions of the feature. Following are the main issues:
- AMD Radeon VII may experience screen flicker in multi-display setups on desktop or while applications are running.
- Netflix Windows Store application may experience display flicker during video playback on some HDR enabled displays.
- Performance metrics overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- Performance metrics overlay may experience intermittent flicker when playing back protected content with this feature enabled.
- System instability may be experienced on ASUS TUF Gaming FX504 laptop when a wireless display is connected.
It is worth remembering: in the 19.2.2 edition of the driver, the improvements were released for the games Far Cry New Dawn, Crackdown 3 and Metro Exodus.
Before installing the latest update, it is important to check how the procedure is done. We at Cyberockk are not responsible for the wrong installation of the new firmware. You can download the AMD Radeon graphics driver version 19.4.3 via the following link:
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.4.3 driver – Download