Brief Battles is an upcoming underwear-fueled party game that will be releasing on May 7 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The game will also follow Nintendo Switch later this year. The Brief Battles lets you fight with your friends using a unique set of steel, toxic tighty-whities, flaming hot underpants. The game features six main characters in the game called the Underwearriors. This includes Sparrow, Professor Tubbins, Violet, Kevin, Betty, and Chad.
The official release trailer also reveals that there are more Underwearriors based on characters from Yooka-Laylee, Bit.Trip Runner, Machinarium will be joining the arena soon.
The Brief Battles feature 50 different 2.5D arenas spread across five unique regions. Below you can find the full features of the upcoming game.
Brief Battles Features
- Nimble underwearriors – Play as one of six cute, plump, wobbly characters. Use your sticky nub-hands and astounding agility to get around the map and take down your foes. All players start out with equal abilities. True power comes from the underpants you collect in game!
- Super-powered undies – Conquer your foes with buns of steel, toxic tighty-whities, flaming hot pants, and more!
- Multiplayer mayhem – Gather up to three friends to dominate in classic or ridiculous underpants-themed game modes.
- Solo & co-op challenges – Train up and test your skills in solo challenges or battle cute beasties with a friend to take back the arenas from hordes of foes!
- Attractive arenas – Battle in 50 unique and treacherous 2.5D arenas, across five regions. Arenas are filled with interactive elements and distinct hazards including ice-slicked floors, pools of acid and collapsing platforms.
- Play at your pace – Brief Battles is easy to approach and rewarding to master. Hardcore achievement hunters can push their skills to the limit to reach the hardest challenge goals, while accessibility options open the game up to everyone. Accessibility options include high contrast mode, multiple player identifiers (numeric tags, color-blind safe shades), difficulty adjustments, game speed reduction.
Brief Battles will release on May 7, 2019, on Xbox One, PS4, and PC, followed by a later 2019 Nintendo Switch release.