The official POCO launcher app today received its latest 184.108.40.206 update. The latest POCO launcher update as its most notable feature finally adds Dark Mode, which is thankfully not limited to the settings of POCO launcher. The Dark Mode on the latest POCO launcher app can be enabled on the Hidden Apps and Icons, Select Items, All Apps Section and Home Screens and Recent, etc.
The latest POCO launcher update also fixes the bug of icon pack with white background. Now you can also add custom apps to App vault shortcuts now.
— MIUI (@miuirom) April 2, 2019
Below you can find the full changelog of the latest POCO Launcher Update 220.127.116.11.
- Fix the bug of icon pack with white background.
- Dark mode! Yay!
- You can add custom apps to App vault shortcuts now.
- Double tapping the screen to lock device works on all compatible models now.
- Icons got crisper and prettier!
- We fixed the bugs that slowed down the UI. Now it’s more responsive.
- We fixed multiple minor bugs as well.
You can download the latest POCO launcher app from the play store here.