As it was reported a few days back, the Nubia Red Magic 3 gaming phone finally announced in China. This is a gaming beast equipped with some very impressive specifications and features. Some of the highlight features include Snapdragon 855, liquid cooling system and 48MP camera sensor.
In addition, this device draws much attention for its look and accessories. Thus, Nubia hopes to win those users who like to have a great smartphone for games and, at the same time, a device with a premium look.
During the presentation of the device, Nubia also noted that this is the first smartphone in the gaming category to bring an internal cooling fan. For the system to work, the company emphasizes that the device has an air inlet on the back and a side outlet.
With this, the Red Magic 3 can withstand hours of gameplay and remains up to 5ºC cooler than the direct competitors. For the public who loves to play with friends, this device also incorporates a new microphone with improved noise cancellation.
Nubia Red Magic 3 Specifications
- Display: 6.65-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD resolution
- Processor: Snapdragon 855 Processor
- RAM and Storage: 6GB, 8 GB and 12 GB RAM and 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage
- Rear Camera: 48MP Single Rear Camera (Sony IMX586)
- Front Camera: Single Front Camera
- Security: Fingerprint sensor at the rear
- Cooling features: Liquid and ventilation cooling
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 27W quick charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie running under the Red Magic OS 2.0 interface
Nubia Red Magic 3 Price and Availability
Announced in Red, Black, Camouflage and Red-Blue gradient colors, Red Magic 3 will go on sale starting May 3 in China. Nubia has also revealed the prices for the device. Check out:
- 6 GB of RAM + 64 GB of storage – CNY 2,899 (around INR 30,000)
- 6 GB of RAM + 128 GB of storage – CNY 3,199 yuan (around INR 33,000)
- 8 GB of RAM + 128 GB of storage – CNY 3,499 yuan (around INR 36,200)
- 12 GB of RAM + 256 GB of storage – CNY 4,299 yuan (around INR 44,600)