After releasing the hotfix update patch notes 1.02 for PS4 earlier today. Saber Interactive has now finally released the hotfix patch update for the World War Z for PC gamers. The latest World War Z hotfix update for PC brings various fixes which have been reported by players on the social network and in the game forum since its release earlier this week.
World War Z is a new four-player coop third-person shooter game and it was launched earlier this week on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Below you can find the full patch notes for the latest World War Z hotfix update for PC.
World War Z – PC Hotfix April 20th
- Fixed crash on game launch, reported by some AMD users.
- Fixed a large number of connectivity, matchmaking and party system issues.
- Fixed a large number of gameplay crashes.
- Fixed a large number of gameplay bugs that caused an inability to progress on levels.
- Fixed texture corruption on Vulkan in some cases.
- Improved Vulkan performance.
- Improved Vulkan stability.
- Partially fixed sound stutter issues.
- Fixed issue with some friends not being visible in a friend list.
- Fixed freeze on typing “<” in chat.
- Reduced AI bot efficiency on lower difficulty levels.
- Improved Slasher base perk.
- With full stamina Slasher deals damage to 2 zombies in 1 melee swing.
- With low stamina Slasher deals damage 1 zombie in 1 melee swing, plus his melee is not slowed down.
- Added “start with an improved chainsaw” perk on level 17
- Shock Therapy perk moved to level 21, replacing the perk Executioner II