Ubisoft has scheduled a new Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update patch notes 1.3.0 that will be released today on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The official patch notes details also reveal that the latest Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.3.0 Update size on Xbox One will be around 6.2GB, and 9.8GB on PS4, while the update will take around 6.2GB on PC. The latest Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update adds in-game support for Torments of Hades and also for upcoming Lost Tales of Greece. The latest update also brings several other balancing features, improvements and bug fixes to the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
The 1.3.0 update patch notes also bring various bug fixes to the game’s DLC including The Fate of Atlantis, Legacy of the First Blade and Lost Tales of Greece. It also brings stability improvements to the PS4. You can check out the full Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update 1.3.0 patch notes below.
Patch 1.3.0 Update Sizes & Deployment timings:
Xbox One: 6.2GB @ 6am UTC | 8am CEST | 2am EDT
PS4: 9.8GB @ 6am UTC | 8am CEST | 2am EDT
PC: 6.2GB @ 1pm UTC | 3PM CEST | 9am EDT
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Update 1.3.0 Patch Notes
Episode 2 – Torments of Hades – The Fate of Atlantis
- Added in-game support for Torments of Hades
Lost Tales of Greece
- Added in-game support for upcoming Lost Tales of Greece
FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Upped Ikaros’s attack damage. You Are A Bird, Be A Bird
- Mercenaries will now carry different amounts of iron and gems to be looted. It’s not equal work, equal pay in ancient Greece, Misthios!
- Addressed an issue causing enemy fire attack damage to be too high.
- Enemy archers no longer have the ability to apply players Critical Chance and Critical Damage stats engravings to themselves. No getting owned by archers any more.
- Reduced the weekly contract objectives to make them simpler and faster to complete.
- Aligned sell price of “The Fate of Atlantis” weapons with main game weapons.
- Ainigmata Ostraka now indicate if they’re from Greece or other realms.
- Added a visual hint for items currently assigned to another loadout.
- Unique Legendary Lieutenants will now scale up with players.
DLC – The Fate of Atlantis
- Addressed an issue in “The Keeper and Kyros” that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue keeping Kyros from walking to the next quest objective.
- When playing the “The Fate of Atlantis” DLC, Wardens will no longer be classed as archers during gameplay or challenges.
- ISU NPC stats will be appropriate according to elite status.
- Addressed an issue in “The Beacons Are Lit” causing the device to fall through the map when thrown at the door.
- Kolossus will no longer receive damage from torches.
- Addressed an issue with regards to “The Conqueror” achievement that prevented some players from unlocking it.
- The “No Good Deed” quest will now appear after completing “The Beacons Are Lit.”
DLC – Legacy of the First Blade
- Gaspar the Gatekeeper, true to his name, will now attack when approached in the Terror Gorge Poi.
- Addressed an issue in Protector Of Persia that prevented players from completing the quest.
Lost Tales of Greece
- Leda has been found safe and secure in the cave during “Daddy’s Home.”
- The Hero Sword reward will now be given to players after completing Daddy’s Home.
- Addressed an issue in Daughters of Lalaia that prevented players from progressing this Lost Tale of Greece.
- Addressed an issue that caused Heir Of Memories to wrongly appear in Argolis at the start of the quest.
- Addressed an issue in New Game+ that caused all map progress to be carried over unintentionally.
- Players will now be able to acquire the artefact after killing Medusa with NG+.
- After killing the Cyclops in Stairway to Olympus with an NG+, the cutscene will now play as intended.
- Addressed an issue in NG+, preventing players from completing “Test of Judgement.”
- Addressed an issue during Battle Of 300 in NG+, causing Leonidas to have more than four adrenaline bars if the spear was previously upgraded.
- Addressed an issue where the Mercenary tier 5 benefit wasn’t kept in New Game+.
- Addressed an issue in NG+, preventing players from completing Monger Down.
- Hard Mode encounters in the Arena with NG+ will now drop the Arena Fighter’s Set items.
- After completing Ancient Revelations in NG+, players will no longer obtain a duplicate reward.
- Addressed several issues preventing players from completing Ainigmata Ostraka.
- Addressed an issue causing players to spawn under the map when traveling to Lokris Overwatch viewpoint.
- Bandits and Followers of Ares have finally agreed on a contract to try and take over the Obsidian Islands.
- Daughters of Artemis contracts will spawn in regions where targets are available.
- Sleeping NPCs killed next to their friends will no longer raise bounties.
- Small boat sails will remain intact after reaching level 90.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from meditating or summoning the Adrestia.
- Not under the boat, Machaon will be ferried to the underworld properly after players confirm his kill.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from confirming kill on the Swordfish & Brison.
- Addressed an issue causing the Phalanx Spear to deal less damage than stated on the weapon card.
- Addressed an issue preventing the Conquest battle heroes from spawning as expected.
- Addressed an issue causing mercenaries to be seen in Modern Day.
- The Tomb of Agamemnon is now off limit for wolves in Modern Day.
Graphics, Animations, and Audio
- Addressed various gear texture issues.
- Addressed various lighting issues.
- Addressed several weapon animation issues.
- Addressed some graphical issues that occurred in various regions.
- Addressed several character and NPC graphic issues.
User Interface, Menu, and Subtitles
- Addressed various UI/HUD issues.
- Addressed a display issue that caused the “Close” prompt to display twice on in-game popup notifications.
- Steropes Bow and the Hero’s sword can now be used in the Visual customization menu.
- [PC] When Adaptive Quality is set to ON, Anti-Aliasing will be set to the appropriate value.
- Addressed various localization issues.
- Addressed an issue with the Ainigmata Ostraka “Ashes To Ashes” that didn’t mark it as complete in the inventory.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Mercenary Tier S4 to not work as intended.
- The Abraxas horse skin will be awarded to players reaching Tier 1 Mercenary rank, as intended.
- Addressed an issue where the wrong APs count would be displayed after a reset.
- [PC] Addressed an issue preventing players from comparing on the Mercenaries and Cultist tabs when using M&K.
- The “Rock and Roll” Ainigmata Ostraka will no longer roll away from your inventory.
- After fast travelling, the stealth icon cannot remain invisible to players.
- [PC] When using M&K, players can now walk on boats using the keyboard.
- [PC] Increased the space between selections in the Mercenaries tab when using M&K.
- [PC] Addressed an issue preventing players from reassigning key bindings when using M&K.
- [PC] Added a description for the “Aim Assist” tooltip when using M&K.
- [PC] Addressed an issue causing the UI to become unresponsive in borderless mode after minimizing the game with “Win+D.”
- [PC] Native resolution values will remain intact when players switch to window modes without applying any settings.
Perks, Engravings, and Abilities
- Players will no longer be able to apply the Sphinx Mane set bonus to other set items.
- Addressed several issues with the Rage ability in combat.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Call to Arms ability to be locked after Level 81.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from using the NPC locking mechanic while Rage is enabled.
Stability and Performance
- Addressed an issue creating crashes on loading when storing the game in MS storage systems.
- [PS4] Improved performance and stability on PS4
- [PC] Increased scrolling speed for filters in Photo Mode. They see me scrollin’
- “Reset all settings” confirmation prompt will appear before implementation in Photo Mode.
Ubisoft Club, Achievements, and Trophies
- Corrected several player stats and leaderboards in the Ubisoft Club.
- Addressed several issues with Ubisoft Club challenges, stats, and leaderboards.
- When the conditions are met, players will now unlock the “Breaking the Limit” achievement.
- Addressed an issue that caused Daughters of Artemis kills not to count toward the legendary Marksman engraving objective, once you’re the leader of this faction.
- The bonus and engraved version of the Sphinx Mane will now be displayed in the menu.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is now available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey patch 1.3.0 update will be out today, and you will be able to download the update once it becomes available.