Rockstar Games has released a new update 1.09 patch notes for its western-themed action-adventure game the Red Dead Redemption 2. The latest update, however, mainly focusses on Red Dead Online mode and it brings a host of new features including new cooperative story missions, Free Roam activities and the addition of Poker. Alongside, The latest Red Dead Redemption 2 1.09 also add stability improvements to Red Dead Online mode.
The Red Dead Redemption 2 update also brings a new A Land of Opportunities co-op mission featuring Jessica LeClerk. In addition, the latest Red Dead 2 Online update brings new ‘Game HDR’ mode for both Story Mode and Red Dead Online.
A short version of the Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.09 patch notes can be found below.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Update Version 1.09 Patch Notes
- Lemat Revolver, New outfits, clothing (including a Poncho) and More
- New Story Missions: A Land of Opportunities (Co-op and Free Roam)
- Three new Posse Versus Challenges
- Defensive and Offensive Options are now available
- Poker (Public and Private games)
- New Overrun Showdown mode
- New Dynamic events
- Balancing and Improvements
- New Hostility System: To track aggressive behavior
- Exclusive PlayStation Plus Offers
There are a lot more features have been added in the latest Red Dead 2 Online update patch notes. You can check out the full detailed patch notes here.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is available now for the PS4 and Xbox One.