Sega today finally launched its new arcade-style, team-based kart racing game Team Sonic Racing on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. As it main key features the new Team Sonic Racing game features both online multiplayer & local co-op modes up to 12 players per race and 4 players split screen. The game also features various offline/online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time-Trial and Team Adventure Mode.
In the new Team Sonic Racing game, you take challenges head to head with your friend in the online multiplayer gaming. The game also features Performance & Skin Customization tuning options and 14 spectacular offensive and defensive items to help you overcome in the race.
You can check out the full key features of the new Team Sonic Racing game below.
Team Sonic Racing Key Features
- Online Multiplayer & Local Co-Op Modes – 12 players per race, 4 player split screen, and various offline/online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time-Trial and Team Adventure Mode.
- Team Racing – Race as a team, win as a team. Use various team moves to assist your teammates, knock out opponents and unleash your Team Ultimate.
- Performance & Skin Customization – Alter the appearance and handling of your vehicle
- Wisps – 14 spectacular offensive and defensive items to help overcome rival teams and get ahead!
- Adventure Mode – Unique story experience where players are introduced to basic game features and characters.
- Various Characters and Types – 15 playable characters from across the Sonic Universe and 3 distinct character types including Speed, Technique, and Power.
Sega has also released the Team Sonic Racing – Live Action Trailer which you can watch below.