EA has shared the preview of Anthem’s upcoming update patch notes, which is said to bring new changes to the game based on players’ feedback. The upcoming Anthem update, which is likely to add version 1.2.2, will be available next week along with the full patch notes. The upcoming Anthem update will also bring some other fixes and improvements to the game. below you can find the changelog preview of the upcoming Anthem update.
- Shaper Storm Events – Based on player feedback, creatures now spawn while waiting for the timer to finish counting down.
- Updates to Vara gameplay, VFX and cinematics.
- Cataclysm scoring is now affected by the difficulty selected.
- Based on player feedback, notifications were added to inform the player of when each tier in the Shaper Storm Event starts.
- Vara now drops loot after she is defeated.
- Lowered the difficulty of the Valkyries in the story missions based on player feedback.
Notably, the recent Anthem update 1.2.1 was released earlier this week that fixes a number of bugs that prevented select cosmetic items from being presented correctly in Prospero’s store and/or the Forge.
The update also added various other minor UI bug fixes, combat Fixes, and improvements to Matchmaking.