Game developer Bungie has released a new update 220.127.116.11 patch notes for the online-only multiplayer first-person shooter game Destiny 2. The latest patch update for the Destiny 2 is really huge and it brings tons of new features, reduces bounce damage against bosses, minibosses, and vehicles by 95%, increases impact damage by 49%, ammo capacity to a max of 70 and more.
You can check out the summarized version of the full Destiny 2 update 18.104.22.168 patch notes below.
Ace of Spades
- No longer two-taps when paired with One-Eyed Mask’s Vengeance perk if the victim has at least 4 resilience.
- Memento Mori restored to 6 bullets, but bullets are now lost on stow.
Lord of Wolves
- Release the Wolves perk can now be activated on special reload instead of on kill.
- Normal burst damage decreased by 20%.
- Release the Wolves non-precision damage decreased by 23%; precision damage decreased by 34%.
- Reduced bounce damage against bosses, minibosses, and vehicles by 95%.
- Reduced precision multiplier, but increased base damage by 66%.
- This change results in precision shots dealing approximately the same damage as before, but you are punished less for landing non-precision shots.
Sturm and Drang
- Storm and Stress max overcharge rounds increased to 99.
- “Sturm Overcharge” buff text now displays the number of overcharge rounds.
- Overcharge damage increased by 100% in PvE.
- Fixed an issue where a 10% precision damage bonus remained on Sturm when it had used all its overcharge rounds.
- Impact damage increased by 49%.
- Detonation increased by 3%.
- This is an overall damage increase of 4%.
Super-Generating Exotic Armor
- Skull of Dire Ahamkara, Orpheus Rigs, and Phoenix Protocol now grant Super energy back on diminishing returns, making it rarer to get a full Super back.
- Shards of Galanor and Ursa Furiosa had their Super gain caps reduced to be in parity with other Super Exotic changes.
- Adjusted amount of Spectral Blade Super restoration when defeating enemies with Gwisin Vest.
- 1 PvP kill = 11.1% → 8.3%
- 2 PvP kills = 19.1% → 12.5%
- 3 PvP kills = 20.8% → 14.2%
- 4 PvP kills = 21% → 15.8%
- 5 PvP kills = 21% → 16.7%
- 1 Dreg kill = 7% → 11.1%
- 2 Dreg kills = 17.7% → 14.3%
- 3 Dreg kills = 20% → 16.5%
- 4 Dreg kills = 20.9% → 16.9%
- 5 Dreg kills = 21% → 17.1%
- Minor adjustments to the Heavy Ammo Finder perk.
- Clan XP has been reset for Season 7 start.
- A new weekly bonus bounty has been added for Season 7. This bounty is available at the max clan rank.
- The Luxurious Toast emote now allows players to sit for as long as they desire.
- The Eververse storefront has been updated.
- For additional information, please see: This Week at Bungie – 5/23/2019
- Cayde’s Exotic Stash items have been added to Eververse’s Bright Dust inventory for weeks 1–4.
- The Pursuits inventory has been moved to the Director menu.
- Players may now hold up to 63 pursuits at a given time.
- Catalysts are now tracked on the Triumphs page.
- Updated Taken and Fallen armor mods to follow the same naming convention.
- All shader items have had their icons updated.
- Fixed an issue where the action for applying shaders, ornaments, holograms, or using consumables was getting cancelled and not applying on the first attempt.
Note: There are still actions that will cancel the apply function, such as hitting the “Preview” button, exiting Inventory early, letting up on the “Apply” button too early, or completely moving the cursor off of the item being applied.
- Further addressed GUITAR errors that could occur in the Last Wish raid.
- Players can no longer win Crucible matches by getting kills after the timer has expired.
- Fixes an issue where a player could hear the audio for a 20-kill streak but not receive the medal if the 20th kill happened after the match ended.
- The Triumph “We Ran Out of Medals” (20-kill streak) will be rewarded if the final kills happen before the match timer ends.
- After activating the totem, killing the weekly wanted targets will now correctly complete the activity and bounty.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes load into a different Heroic Adventure on Mars than what was being displayed on the Totem.
- Fixed issues with two Ghost scannables in the Tower
- “The one about the Speaker’s quarters…” was moved to outside his door along the walkway.
- “The one about Banshee-44 and his old location…” was moved and placed on the ground in the corner.
Niobe Labs/Bergusia Forge
- Fixed an issue where players on PC were experiencing crashes traversing Niobe Labs and Bergusia Forge spaces.
You can check out the full patch notes here.